If you ask Elay what he thinks about India he will say he is excited but also sad to say goodbye to his school and friends, this is a natural, leaving and goodbyes are never easy, not even for me, but Elay knows and so do i that so many new adventures are awaiting and we are all looking forward to them as a family.
Lots of change in our house at the moment, Elay was camping in the lounge for a few days and his bedroom minus his bed has been storage to all our packing going into storage, i think secretly he loved the camping and felt like a big boy, but trying to keep things normal as possible and make sure he feels happy i make him his favourite breakfast, or in Elay’s words:
Mummy’s amazing pancakes!
I can’t express my joy that he actually loves my pancakes so much because they are full of goodness! packed with goodness.
What you will need
- 2 x Ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 x Cup of almond milk
- 1/2 x Cup olive oil
- 1 x Cup Spelt flour
- 2 x Eggs or for the Vegan version drop the eggs, the bananas will be enough.
- 1 x Cup of almond pulp if you make your own milk or ground almonds if you don’t
- 1 x Tsp of vanilla extract
- Coconut oil for frying the pancakes
- Date Honey/pure Peanut butter for serving, optional: strawberries, blueberries, Goji Berries or sliced apple on the side
Let’s get started
Mash the bananas to a pure and slowly add the ingredients as they appear in the recipe, when all mixed well heat a pan and add a bit of coconut oil.
poor in the mixture to create different shapes, round pancakes – small or big, when you see bubbles appearing, that’s the time to flip over.
serve with toppings and fruit.
Enjoy and good morning!